Could you do with some extra hours in the day, whilst running your successful business?
As a highly organised and experienced Virtual Assistant based in Hampshire, I provide remote support to small businesses.
Got a to do list that you can’t ever complete? I offer the support that you need, completing tasks that you don’t have time to do, don’t know how to do, or simply don’t want to do, so you can focus on your clients and growing your business.
Why work with me?
A Plymouth University graduate, I’ve built up my skills in personal assistance, events management, blogging, social media and general administration over several years.
Qualifications & Training
- BA (Hons) Events Management 2:1 – The University of Plymouth
- 4 A-Levels (including Media Studies and Psychology)
- Google Certified – The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Yoast Academy SEO for Beginners Certified
Since graduating with a degree in Events Management, I gained experience in both a PA and administrative capacity, in addition to my practical skills handling events.
Before becoming a full time VA, I provided PA support at Vice President level with a worldwide cosmetics brand. Whilst managing busy schedules, co-ordinating global meetings at a senior level and organising international travel, I also completed a number of projects including quarterly magazines, internal websites and annual events. My PA roles have given me excellent experience of coordinating numerous projects simultaneously.
Prior to working as a PA, I was a wedding co-ordinator for several years, organising weddings within a luxury hotel brand. My event management experience also spans across corporate events, charity events and a number of ad hoc special events.
I have worked freelance in the blogging and social media world for some time, as writing and building online communities is a real passion of mine.
I have now combined this wealth of experience with a love for blogging and social media management to become a full time Virtual Assistant.
Experience in Working With
Buffer | Canva | Dropbox | Google Drive | Gmail | G Suite | Hootsuite | InDesign | Microsoft Office | Outlook | Photoshop | Wix | WordPress | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Services I specialise in
Providing general administrative support to help to free up your time, whether that’s travel itineraries, support for special projects, or day to day tasks.
Social media management
Building your corporate branding to tell a story and build online communities who are invested in your product or services. Managing schedules and consistent visibility online.
Whether it’s co-ordinating diaries to manage a large meeting, inviting key contacts or the public to PR events, corporate celebrations, or even something personal (I love a party!), I will provide end to end support paying attention to the little details.
Providing support with all aspects of blogging, from research to writing and scheduling posts. Creating and improving WordPress websites, or helping to keep everything up to date.
- Blog post creation: I’m experienced in writing, editing and scheduling blog posts in WordPress and Blogger. Topics I particularly enjoy working with include lifestyle, parenting and travel.
- Research: research topics and source suitable images for blog posts.
- Photo editing: use Photoshop to edit photos for blog posts.
- Updating old blog posts: making updates to written content, sourcing new images, re-categorising posts, SEO tasks.
- Assisting with brand collaborations: helping collabs to run smoothly.
- Updating media kits: keeping all information and figures up to date.
- Updating WordPress websites: updating written content, sourcing new images, implementing design updates, adding new testimonials etc.
- WordPress maintenance: updating plugins, managing blog post comments etc.
Helping magazine editors with research, article writing, layout design and more.
- Research: carry out research for articles and features.
- Source images: find the best images to accompany your magazine articles.
- Write articles: I’m experienced in writing magazine articles, particularly around lifestyle, parenting and travel topics.
- Edit: edit articles received from contributers.
- Magazine layouts: use InDesign to create full magazine issues or put the finishing touches to individual pages.
I offer 3 different options to suit your needs for Virtual Assistant services:
Hourly rate – I charge an hourly rate of £25 per hour. I always work efficiently and track my time, charging in 15 minute increments.
Project rate – sometimes it works well to agree on a rate for a particular task or project. Project rates vary, depending on the size and nature of the project.
Monthly retainer – a monthly retainer guarantees my availability for a set number of hours each month. With a retainer, you’ll know exactly how much your invoice will be each month, plus there’s always the option to increase hours when the need arises, availability dependent. Paying me for a set number of hours each month is a great way to keep track of your budget.
To discuss using my Virtual Assistant services, or if you have any questions, you can get in touch with me by filling in the contact form below. Alternatively, you can send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can arrange a complimentary consultation via phone or Skype to discuss your needs in greater detail.
- Get in touch to begin a discussion or to ask any questions.
- Complimentary consultation over the phone or via Skype to discuss the finer details.
- Let’s begin! If my availability allows and we appear to be a good fit, we’ll get Ts & Cs in place and I’ll get to work.